Monday, March 2, 2009

computer nook

How did this space happen? 
Our "computer nook" happened completely by accident. On a quest to make our bedroom more romantic, we moved the computer out and put it in the corner of our living room. It turned into the most fun spot for a computer. 

Why do I love it? 
Well, first, it's by a window and natural light gives me large amounts of joy in the bottom of my heart. Secondly, the kids can watch a movie while I get a little work done. Third, I love the old shutters behind the desk that hide all the ugly computer wires. I also love my son's artwork hanging crookedly from the shutters. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't get around to visiting this blog as often as I'd like, but I LOVE IT. It's so original, so inspiring, so MEL. You're such a special gal - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete