Wednesday, September 22, 2010

whoa we're half way there

It's called P90X. You've heard of it? Good. It is by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever done. Ever. We wake up at 5:30 am for our hour and a half workout. We eat chicken and egg whites and cucumbers and... well... o yes, water. Today is day 45... half way there (insert intro to "livin on a prayer" by Bon Jovi). Charlie's one and only birthday wish was that we would do P90X together. If he wasn't so darn adorable I might've said no. Here's what I hate about it... 1. no mexican food.  2.waking up at 5:30am  3.the guy on the video thinks he's funny. Here's what I love about it... 1.My jeans are too big. Happy healthy living!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO VERY proud of you! You look amazing!!!! Love you love you love you!

    ReplyDelete