Sunday, April 10, 2011

elsie flannigan

I met Elsie Flannigan! We stopped in Springfield on our way home from Missouri so I could take a picture with her. She's been sort of a superhero for me in the art world for a long time. She and her sister Emma are the tiniest, prettiest, nicest gals. And the Red Velvet store was even more gorgeous in person.
I was a little overwhelmed because my children were acting like animals that had just been let out of a cage, cutie-pie Charlie was trying on sweaters in the dressing room, and I was trying to talk to Elsie and Emma like a normal person (as opposed to a creepy super-stalker Red Velvet fan...). So I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, but I did make a few purchases. Millie g. wore these bear headphones all the way home...
Hopefully I will see these two again and we can talk a little more and take a few more pictures. Much thanks to Elsie and Emma for being so nice and inspiring! Click here to read Elsie's blog. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment