Wednesday, January 11, 2012

four crying out loud

Hello! I have a little news to share on this second Wednesday of two thousand and twelve. I'M PREGNANT! That's right, friends! Baby number FOUR is on the way! We are very, very excited about this little/huge addition to our family. Here are four facts about my pregnancy so far...
1. I'm not sure exactly how far along I am... somewhere around 13 to 16 weeks. I'll have an ultrasound at the end of this month to get exact numbers.
2. This is my first time being REALLY super sick during pregnancy.
3. I'm not showing yet, but I haven't done ab ripper x in about 2 weeks so we can just call the "flab" a "bump" until it becomes a real bump... or until i do a sit up and make it go away.
4. We are planning on NOT finding out the gender of the little sweetie until it is birthed. Until then, we will call the baby "Baby Quattro." OK? Now we all know that Baby Quattro is not the baby's real name... it's just what the baby will be called while he/she is in the oven.

Stay tuned for lots of pregnancy blogging!

3 comments: