Friday, March 23, 2012

not your average thursday

Math at Wake Up Coffee.
Thirty minute walk on the beach. Swimming. And special thanks to Dean for poking all the dead jellyfish with his boogie board.
Library.

We usually don't spend much of our school days away from the house. However, earlier this week I may or may not have had a meltdown of pregnant proportions because of a few long cloudy days that had us all stuck inside. I decided a field trip day would be a perfect cure for my overly-dramatic case of cabin fever. And it was. Get out and enjoy the weather!

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely day....you're lucky to be so close to the beach! i love water :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I think I remember you from the pastors wife link up??? I enjoyed you sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete