Wednesday, May 9, 2012

big

I cannot believe I am pregnant. I know I may be a little far along and a little bit enormous to be saying things like that, but I really can't believe it. I appreciate this pregnancy. I am honored to be given the responsibility of a fourth baby. I am very excited. My other three children were all born in less than three years. Those pregnancies seem a little blurry and under-appreciated. Baby Quattro is coming four and a half years later. I think my body finally stopped freaking out from the other three and I can really love the wonderfulness of our new little friend. So week THIRTY is here. Major growth happening (just within the last few days) and major third trimester exhaustion is setting in. Still walking around the neighborhood daily, still eating salsa daily, still have heartburn daily. Thirty weeks down... ten (or eight or twelve) to go!

1 comment:

  1. Aw congratulations! I'm expecting number two in June... I totally understand about the salsa and the heartburn :) I love the salsa, so I'll take the heartburn!

    ReplyDelete