Friday, December 14, 2012

green ornaments

I every year, I add a little something to a few of our ornaments... just to spice things up. I have tons of jumbo ball ornaments that I've collected over the years. Several of them were starting to look a little worn so I covered them with scrap fabric. I've done this project many times before. Just cut a super long strip of scrap fabric, twist and hot glue around the ball. It takes about an hour.
I aslo glued on a bow and a little bling. Hot glue is hot! This project cost zero dollars. How are you spicing up your tree this year?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm Hanna! I found your LOVELY blog on the hippity hop!!! Now your newest follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! You can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! My girls picked out that same polka-dotted ribbon for our wreaths. We will have to try this next year, when we have a tree.

    ReplyDelete