Monday, April 8, 2013

hello april... a few things

Hi friends! So maybe you're thinking its been super quiet over here. Well, that's because I've been working on a super big project that I will tell you about in the very near future. I won't give a lot of details yet, but it involves me selling my handmade, recycled goods on the internet. And it's gonna be so much fun! So start spreading the word to all your friends, ok? ok.

Also, my super big project will introduce a new blog full of how-to's and recycling projects and fun things. If you would like to advertise your blog or business on that space you can email me at mizturner127@gmail.com.

I hear that google reader is about to be done away with. If you follow Buffy Sunshine on google reader you can follow me on bloglovin instead... it's much cooler in my opinion. (Click my bloglovin tag in the sidebar).

And last of all, I just ate chips and salsa for breakfast. Sometimes I do that. I hope your Monday is fantastic. Stay tuned for all the exciting things happening in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment