Saturday, July 25, 2009

okay crochet




It's an event called Create :: Art. It's once a month on Friday. Ladies come and work on crafty, artsy projects that they don't have time to do on a normal day. It's really beautiful watching art happen and listening to the laughter that gets louder as the night wears on. A precious, patient soul agreed to teach me how to crochet, and well... let's just say... how could I let hot pink yarn and a tiny hook get the best of me? I'll keep practicing... like I don't have anything else to do with my time. I did manage to throw some chaotic scrapbook pages together thanks to my gals J and S. O.k. happy Saturday! I'm off to swim half a mile at the gym. Do something hard today!

2 comments:

  1. Mel, Looks as though there is nothing that you can't do or want try. I think you are amazing and with three little ones!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. you called it a hook! woohoo. =) you're gonna make an amazing crocheter one day soon.

    ReplyDelete