Sunday, September 26, 2010
ten things about this weekend
2. We rode bikes for longer than two hours on Saturday.
3. I wore a dress to church that I haven't fit into since two thousand and seven (thank you, p90x!)
4. I spent a large amount of time wondering if I am too old to wear my hair in two braids.
5. I realized that my kids are obsessed with silly bands.
6. I successfully did twenty jumping jacks without a single trickle of pee (thank you, p90x!)
7. Million Dollar Baby is a sad, sad movie.
8. Pumpkin Spice ice cream cones are very necessary (pumpkin spice anything, actually.)
9. Charlie and I talked for a long time about opening a donut shop.
10. We laughed because Charlie had to tell Stella Belle to "get her foot off of her corn on the cob."