Sunday, November 21, 2010

owl clothes

Take a little peek at what I've been working on for a few weeks now...
Thanksgiving clothes for the kids! I like sewing clothes for them, aaaaand I like when they look snazzy at Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house. Baby Stella Belle has a dress with an owl pocket (pants to match will be finished as soon as I'm done typing this blog post). Millie g. has a skirt with a big owl (she's slightly bitter that her owl is for decoration only and not a pocket. sad.) Little Dean might get a homemade owl t-shirt if time doesn't run out.
O.K. more sewing and cleaning to do! Make something with an owl on it today... just for fun.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I'm making owl stuff today for a baby shower!! i LOVE your wonky owls.. they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I love these! Makes me wish I had some time for sewing. =-( Wanna make some for me?

    ReplyDelete