Friday, April 1, 2011

what's in my makeup bag?

We're packing for a fun-filled family trip! I like packing things into my travel makeup bag... it makes me feel happy all over. My makeup bag is from Fossil and I specifically remember buying it because it looks like Mary Poppins' carpet bag. A perfectly good reason to buy something. So here's what I have in my makeup bag...
Sephora white eyeshadow
EMUgency (I use it on my lips and cuticles at night)
ESSIE nail polish in "Sand" (I'm going through a gray nail polish phase)
Mineral Fusion bronzer
No7 black eyeliner
Mineral Fusion concealer pencil
Armani Code perfume
White 2 Nite teeth whitener
No7 black Mascara
Hot Mama blush (by The Balm)
Tinted Moisturizer (by The Balm)
Hot Mama blush is my most favorite thing in my makeup bag. Anything by The Balm is amazing.
Ok! That's all for today! Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment