Monday, February 13, 2012

the one i love

On the eve of lovey dovey happy heart day, I would like to declare this: I LOVE CHARLIE TURNER. My goodness. I've loved him ever since the first week of my second year of college. He was in the lobby of my dorm playing a guitar and he smiled at me as I got on the elevator and I fell in love. The end.
I sing/rap this song by Maroon 5 (My Love is Like a Stereo) to him daily. The words make us laugh really loud. Our kids just look at us. True love.


If i was an old school fifty pound boom box
Would you hold me on your shoulder wherever you walk
Would you turn my volume up before all of the cops
And crank it higher everytime they told you to stop
And all i ask is that you dont get mad at me
When you have to purchase mad D batteries...
Keep myself inside your head like your favorite tune
And know my heart is a stereo that only plays for you

1 comment: