Thursday, February 2, 2012

stella belle and her big birthday

We named our third child Stella Belle which means "beautiful star." (That's Belle... with an E on the end... not an A like Stella Bella... some people say it like that. Rude.) Since the day she was born she has truly been a bright and shiny little star in our world.
We started her birthday with presents and breakfast cupcakes (also known as gluten free blueberry muffins with homemade whipped cream on top).
Then we braided ribbons in our hair and she played babies in her super clean room... cough, cough... while I set up for our picnic.
We ate lunch outside. Homemade pizzas, waffle fries, fresh squeezed lemonade and chocolate chip cake. Best day ever.
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Stella Belle! You are a remarkable, adorable, endearing little star.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't guess I noticed before, but today is also the birthday of my youngest, Annesley! I have always loved your children's names. Stella Bell was my aunt's maiden name (Bell was her last name), so I always think of her when I hear your sweet little girl's name.

    ReplyDelete