Wednesday, August 15, 2012

mister handsome is thirty-one

Happy birthday to my Charlie! He is so funny and cool and patient and great. We've been eating cake and making cards and other happy birthday-ish things all day. Last night I went on a date with the birthday boy (and baby Hal). After dinner and a quick trip to the market to buy birthday cake ingredients, we went to the golf course.
I have a love/hate relationship with the golf course. Charlie has a love/love relationship with the golf course. So he played 9 holes and I drove the golf cart and enjoyed the beauty of the green grass and the blue sky. We laughed and gave each other hugs and kisses. Golf dates are very relaxing and quiet and... anything else that is the opposite of our life with 4 kids.
Happy birthday to Charlie! I like you, I love you. Looking forward to many more birthdays and golf dates and cake and adventure with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment