Saturday, August 18, 2012

my favorite baby boy things

Top left: I don't like diaper bags that look like diaper bags. Since I have a baby boy, this Kavu bag is perfect. It's easy to throw over my shoulder and it has so many pockets.

Top right: Blankets by Aden & Anais. So soft and light. Perfect for these hot summer days.

2nd row: My kids LOVE BlaBla dolls. We have lots of them. They are perfect for road trip pillows. And Tommee Tippee pacifiers are my favorite.

3rd row: J.Crew baby clothes. I love anything soft and comfortable on my babies. No jeans. I also love a good silver rattle. I would rather have one good toy than tons of plastic ones.

Bottom left: Wooden cameras like these make my heart melt.

Bottom right: Land of Nod bedding. I have a couple of these striped sheets and a matching striped changing pad cover. They are so soft and adorable.

Lots of baby hugging, sprinkler running, french toast making, and game playing going on around here today. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment