Friday, January 18, 2013

make a face mask in your kitchen

My sisters and I were all together last week. There was a magazine with tons of homemade beauty tips, one thing led to another and BOOM we all ended up with strawberries on our face. The recipe is simple: plain yogurt, raw strawberries, and almonds.
We chopped the almonds in a food processor until they look like a fine powder. We smashed the strawberries in a bowl. We added the yogurt, stirred it up and smeared it all over our faces.
After about 20 minutes, we wiped the mask off with a warm cloth and our faces were SO smooth and clean! You must try this one. One of us may or may not have added a little honey and ate the rest of her mask for breakfast. 

1 comment:

  1. Get out! This sounds way cool except I would want to eat it..
    Thanks for response to my One Truth post! I don't think my little prob holds a candle to yours! It definately is a character builder. We can dream of no problems in heaven right?
    :) A

    ReplyDelete