Tuesday, November 17, 2009

we're moving


I love my life. I love my husband. I love the creative ways of my compassionate Creator. So here's the news... our family is moving to Georgia. We've lived in Baton Rouge, LA for 3 years and now we're packing up our life and moving twelve hours away to Georgia. I'm excited and anxious and happy and devastated and overwhelmed then back to excited. It's been a process of emotions for me and for my Charlie (I love him). He's going to get serious about finishing his PhD and we have an opportunity to work with a small church that needs a little love. It really is amazing and all part of God's unpredictable beautiful plan for our family. So my blog posts over the next few weeks may be sprinkled with updates and feelings about all of this. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. hey, what part of Georgia are you moving to? i live in Tn so we would be, uhhhhhh, sorta close. LOL Love, Christy cvdonoho@yahoo.com P.s what's he getting he's phd in?

    ReplyDelete